Wednesday, November 10, 2010

if you'd ask me, i would follow.

fuckfuckfuckfuck.
I seriously can't believe that for the past 5 years or so i have been a fool for you. I have wished for you and nothing.
You make my heart beat at a rediculous rate, & you make me so nervous i can't stand it.
why can't we give this a chance?
all i need is one night to make you see how much you love me.
I'm just not satisfied without you on my arm.
i get this sick feeling whenever i talk to you,
& as soon as i feel as though we have a chance, you step on it until i feel like shit.
You play me all these stupid fucking love songs, & expect me not to fall for every word you sing, even though it's so off key, you're the only one.
You dedicate these beautiful songs to me, and my heart gets so excited for nothin.
"I can't fool myself, it's you and no one else"- David Archuleta 'you can'

im such a fucking fool for you.



No comments: